The Essex Street Gateway Mural was officially dedicated on June 15, 2013. Team Haverhill expresses thanks to the whole community for participating in the creation and celebration of Haverhill’s newest landmark. Hundreds of different people, and dozens of organizations, deserve a share of the credit for this big accomplishment, so we hope you will enjoy these responses in the press.
- “Editorial: Mural is an instant new landmark for downtown”, The Haverhill Gazette, June 20, 2012
- “Faces of Haverhill past and present adorn downtown wall”, The Haverhill Gazette, June 20, 2012
- “Haverhill mural draws notable viewers,” The Boston Globe – Lifestyle, June 18, 2012
- “Haverhill mural unveiled: Artists look to past, present and future of city”, Eagle-Tribune, June 16, 2012
- “Haverhill’s community mural captures heart of the city”, The Boston Globe – North, June 3, 2012
- “Letters to the editor: Mural volunteers deserve praise”, The Haverhill Gazette, May 24, 2012