Possible Dreams postponed due to weather – new date March 2nd

Due to the official blizzard warning, Possible Dreams has been postponed until March 2nd.

Those already registered are assumed to be attending, unless you send regrets. Location remains the same. Seating and coffee at 6:30; agenda starts promptly at 7 pm.