River Ruckus 2013 was a huge success! Thank you!
River Ruckus 2013 took place on Saturday September 7th on Haverhill’s Riverwalk and Washington Street. Attendance was more than double previous years!
Some of the highlights from 2013 included:
- A Classic Car Show – sponsored by Haverhill Bank.
- Pontoon Boat Rides on the Merrimack River benefiting the Clean River Project – sponsored by Rockingham Boat
- Kayak Rides on the Merrimack River – sponsored by Plum Island Kayak
- Children’s Activities – organized by Girls, Inc., Trinity Episcopal Church, and the Haverhill YMCA
- A Taste of Haverhill Restaurants – including Keon’s, Haverhill Beef, Barking Dog Ale House, Artist Cafe, Scovotti’s Cooking and Confections, Cakes by Erin, Romano’s Pizza, Kona Ice, and other local favorites
- Craft and Art Fairs – organized by the Haverhill Cultural Council
- Bands from 92.5 The River playing all day – including the Jason Spooner Band, Marina Evans, Skinny Cleveland, and headliner Aldous Collins Band presented by Pentucket Bank on a main stage produced by Dreamweaver Presents. Check out the band bios!
- The return of the Fireworks Spectacular over the Merrimack River – sponsored by HTM Credit Union
- And much more!
We also coordinated with the Haverhill Rotary Club so that the 5th Annual Rubber Duck Regatta would happen on the same day. Check out their website for details about this year’s regatta: www.AdoptADuckToday.com
River Ruckus Sponsors
A tremendous thank you to all the generous sponsors who make River Ruckus possible:
Platinum Sponsor: HTM Credit Union
Find us on Facebook
For a peek at this zany and beloved event, view the photo gallery on this page for some memories of River Ruckus or connect with River Ruckus on Facebook. Don’t forget to tag us in your pictures! We’d love to see them!